LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravikiran   31 October 2018

Grand son claim on occupied property of grand father left

Dear sir I'm from Bengaluru I want to know about rights of me in my grand father(died) self occupied property and my father have left me and leaving separately with his second wife and I'm looking after my grand mother and mother and recently my grand mother also died without any will . And my father is not in a position to look after me and my mother and he was telling to some relative that he will kill me and mother. So give an solution for the same and still the property is in the name of my grand father no partition took place and want to know the procedure to get back my grand father self occupied property

Learning

10 Replies

Shashi Dhara   31 October 2018

Ur grand father's property will become ancestral property to u. U file an partition suit for partition in civil court making Ur father as defendant.if Ur grand father has other children's they also become parties on the suit&have shares.

Sir how much share I get for making partition of property

Sir how much share I get for making partition of property

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     31 October 2018

During the lifetime of your father,you can not claim any right over the property belonged to your grandfather.

Hi Bhartesh goyal sir then how can I get my grandfather hard earned property from my father. My father is not willing to leave with us and he is with his second wife and not looking my mother past 10 years ago

uhave 1/4th share .,

uhave 1/4th share. after Ur g.f death his property is divided between his wife &son after g Rand mother died his share is inherited by Ur father. u can claim 1/2in Ur father's share only i.e1/4 .after Ur g.f.dies it becomes ancestral to u.

Hi sgasgi sir wats your view point on Bhartesh goyal

Ravikiran   01 November 2018

Hi shashi sir wats your view point on Bhartesh goyal

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     01 November 2018

View expressed by Mr Shashi Dhara is not correct and is absolutely wrong.During life time of father son has no right to claim any share in property belonged to grandfather.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register