Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avinash Nagaraj   29 October 2018

Company bonds and holding original certificates

Dear All,

Recently my cousin attended an interview in a corporate, they posed few employment conditions. I am listing them below kindly help me understand how legal are these conditions

1. The candidate should work as an intern for 3 months without being paid.

2. The candidate shall deposit all his/her certificates in original to the organization

3. The candidate shall sign a bond to the company for 2 years with following condition (not sure if they have much more I am listing the ones which came to my notice)

a. The candidate shall be paid Rs. 10,000 per month for next 2 years with out any hike till the end of contract period.

b. The candidate will not be allowed to discontinue services untill end of the contract, if discontinuing the candidate is liable to pay Rs.10,000 per month for the residue months of the 2 year bonding term.

c. FOr whatsoever reason the access to the candidates orginal documents help can not be access untill end of the bonding term.

Could someone help me understand are these sort of terms legal, isn't the company vioaltion the Labour laws, Company Laws and teh fundamental rights of citizen of India. If what I think is right who is the authority to whom we can notify so that some innocent lives can be saved from this trap.

Regards,

Avinash

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 October 2018

Obtain evidence and report to the labour commissioner nearest to the corporate office.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register