Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

insaniyat (Engineer)     19 May 2010

AP-HC Judgement for Muslim Women in Domestic Violence case

GOOD NEWS:

I had been framed last year 2009 in false 498a & DV along with my mother & sister. We used to attend court every week as scheduled.

Since my mother & sister never stay with my ex, I requested my lawyer to appeal Judge for their absence in every week except whenever needed by Judge. My lawyer requested the lower court for the same & granted. This was another success.

When my ex in-laws got acquainted with the matter, they directly approached AP HC & file petition against mother & sister for their weekly absence in lower court.

Andhra Pradesh High Court has given judgement for Muslim mother & sister who accused in false Domestic Violence case filed by 498a ex-wife, that "since they are "Parda nasheen ladies" (wearing hijab/burqa) why they should attend criminal court every hearing (scheduled to be weekly)? They will attend only when needed by Judge" and the complaint in HC has been dismissed.

Another victory.

Thanks to AP HC for taking into consideration the respect towards Muslim women.

Learning

4 Replies

Pankaj Mehta (Advocate)     27 May 2010

very well said mr. Prabhakar, i do agree with your views, in fact DV act itself should be amended at large

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     28 May 2010

Hi ,

Have you taken divorce before closing ur 498A case? How did u took the divorce? through kaazi or through court ? Did she agreed for divorce ?

Thanks,

MAsthan

G.G.Shaikh Advocate M:9898038990 (lawyer)     18 July 2010

Hi , you have to take divorce as islamic law and make paper of divorce but before it please do compramise in 498 a on  basis of  both party are agrre   to take divorce .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register