LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Haamid hasan kapadia   18 October 2018

grandfather property but name on the property is of my chacha

hello , I stay in my grandfather house but the house is in the name of my chacha, daddy elder brother, when my grandfather expire so my chacha was big in house and my daddy was below 18, so he put his name in house, now my ChaCha has expire and my daddy too , me and my mother are staying in house , but my chacha childrens are saying that this house is there father's name , and they also have power of attorney, given my chacha ,that full house is only be given to his children and no other have any rights in this house , but me and my mother are staying from 30 years, in the house , they are saying that they will not give any piece of property , so what can be done now ,
1 . what is muslim law board
(shairat) law can do in this
2.my mother is widow , staying in my grand father house, but house name is on my chacha , so what shairat kanoon say
3. what Indian law can help in this
4. as a proof we only have id and address proof of same address , what are our rights , in the house

Learning

2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   18 October 2018

you have right over your father's share in that house.immovable property cannot be transferred by GPA it has novalue in eyes of law. you file a.civil suit for partition in competent court by local civil advocate.
1 Like

Haamid hasan kapadia   18 October 2018

thank u for giving answer , I also want to know , what shairat law says ,. and how much money do lawyer charges approx for this type of case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register