LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aya   16 October 2018

Tress pass (unauthorized possession same as trespass

I HV been told by local police that person occupying my house in distant village in Kerala where I was not going at all,is my paternal aunt,staying for years together without anyone knowing about it

Same aunt in its reply to show cause notice has mentioned that ...she does not own the property or has no charge or role,is not a lessor or tenant but occupying since the owners were not present in the property, that's her tenet or whatever premise of her argument to the question why she is present there as we are not her children, she is getting army widow pension so why fraudulently occupy a strangers property which has no linkage ,just because of the fact she had access to it,she cannot deem it to be hers and forcefully remain there..

So police saying approach civil court...so kindly state what lawsays & what are my chances to use the property as right now without forcibly restraining her from accessing the house I HV limited choice & whereas if I  proved  guilty of using force on a lady,law will be harshly implemented & underCrPc,IPC will make it a cognizable offence so same I intend to avoid 

But need reprieve through civil law

Learning

4 Replies

aya   16 October 2018

Any lawyer want to help its in Thissur district,pazhayannur police station limits a small hamlet

aya   16 October 2018

Any lawyer want to help its in Thissur district,pazhayannur police station limits a small hamlet

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 October 2018

The period she is occupying with such certificates is deciding factor of Adverse possession.  Depend on local advocates for getting her evicted.

1 Like

aya   17 October 2018

She has sneaked in ,no permission oral,written was executed or informed. That's why we need help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register