LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Syeda aliya saba   12 October 2018

Income certificate for cidco

For cidco lottery winners.. I want to know the following thing. 1) when i had applied for LIG category, my current salary is applicable but in the booklet it is written last year income certificate. My last year income is not suited for LIG category. So my lottery will be rejected? Please help asap.

Learning

4 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     12 October 2018

If CIDCO mentioned last year income it's last year income only and you cannot change ut to duit your convenience.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     12 October 2018

If CIDCO mentioned last year income, it's last year income only. You cannot change it to suit your convenience.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 October 2018

Meet your advocate, take his drafted letter and enclose both certificates praying CIDCO to consider the stipulation as on date of application as rules can not be altered as they wish.  The conditions while offering such LIC must prevail.

(To me it appears that the proposition by you is not proper.  How salary  of last year can be more when compared with present salary ? )

Syeda aliya saba   14 October 2018

Yes mostly i will be showing my last year salary certificate and present salary certificate to the cidco. (No no this year salary is more compared to last year) Thanks for the help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register