LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Munirathnam (Scientist)     18 May 2010

What is the next step in CrPC-125 case

After interim order is passed by the court, hearing date is on May-31st.

What is the next step happens in court....? Will it be wife deposition or something else.

can I ask court give some time (6 months) to pay the eariers amount to her....?

Learning

6 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     18 May 2010

You can always file an application for time or you can ask for reconsideration or appeal against IA or ask for time

Dear Janardhan Sir, I will be coming to you and meet in Hyderabad. I really appreciate your suggestions in our last tlephone call.

Dear Janardhan Sir,

Under which CrPC section reconsideration can be made to the same court, that the order is passed. Is it a misc petition or application.

Some facts of wife capacity:

1. As per her admission in the CrPC-125 petition that she is owner of Rs.40,00,000/- agriculture land.
  2. As admitted in the CrPC-125 petition she is doing Post Graduation by spending Rs.2,00,000/- for fee per year.
  3. She has working experience (12 months) and earning experience (Rs.5000/- per month), proofs were submitted to the court.
  4. Mentined that petitioenr did not disclose her income from the property.
  5. Petitioenr is capable to do joba nd earn min of 10,000/- per month.

Thanks.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     18 May 2010

PLS POST ME THE I.A ORDER COPY    ponaka2008@gmail.com, I can suggest the best way to proceed further.

Dear Janardhan Sir, Till now I did not receive the judgement in hand. The moment I get it, I will pss it to you. Should I make appeal within a month time of order received by me or within a month of order passed by hte court.

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     18 May 2010

Dear Janardhan Sir,

My earning is Rs 28000/- per month. How much Apprx I will have to pay as maintanance?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register