LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nirav sharma   11 October 2018

cases done on me

my wife has harassed me lot in six years, since three years I am living alone and away from her,
every two months she is filing New case on me, she has taken away my all luggage, clothes, degree certificates and she is not returning it.
iam working in public sector firm, every month four dates are coming which is not possibld for me to attend, iam so much harassed from my wife, she has done cases on my parents too domestic dowry, 494 . section nine on me, 125 (3) on Me. iM so much harassed from her and shocked too,
please give me suggestions that I'd it compulsory to attend each dates three to four dates per month, my job being affected and my wife has harassed me for six years I dnt wanna bring her back she is not living me, please guide ,

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     11 October 2018

Dear querist,

In case all the cases are at same court complex than you can give application for same date on all the cases.

Rest everything will be decided on merit of each case.

Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Jayesh jain (karigar)     11 October 2018

u can't do anything every low with ladies, 498a, 125, 506, 34 , a lot of case against u. but u can't do anything , we r husband is bigger crime. u can settlement with her. otherwise a Long fight in Cort in 498a police can arrest u .. and lot of things my conv. 9328444445

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register