LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravirajan   11 October 2018

Special marriage act doubts

I am Hindu and my wife is Christian, We are registered our marriage under Special marriage Act in Cuddalore. Our family has accepted our Marriage. If there is any benefits applicable for our marriage ? If yes, Kindly give your suggestions, How to apply? What are all the documents needed? Where it can be Apply.

Thanks & Regards
Ravirajan

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     11 October 2018

What type of benefits your thinking about ?

Ravirajan   11 October 2018

HI mam my Friends are saying that while we register on special marriage act . In govt we are having some amount benefits are there is . I dnt know nothing about that so nly i asked her

Itzeazy   30 April 2021

ourt marriage in India is solemnized under the Special Marriage Act 1954. Itzeazy facilitates the court marriage procedure. In this article, we will discuss the special marriage act 1954, court marriage process, court marriage cost, court marriage documents required, degree of prohibited relationship.

The Special Marriage Act, 1954 is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted to provide a special form of marriage for the people of India and all Indian nationals in foreign countries, irrespective of the religion or faith followed by either party. It extends to the whole of India except the State of Jammu and Kashmir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register