LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RANGAM SREEDHAR   07 October 2018

FALSE 498A

Sir, My wife filed FIR 498A case. Died after 10 days due to cancer. She had cancer from last 2 years and spent 40 lakhs. Their parents given wrong information to police and we proved that we beared all the expenses and she was not with us from last 6months and no dowary also taken.Their parents wants to make us suffer and expecting some money for them. Now we requested police to file B report and close the case without chargesheet as there was no proper documents submitted by them but police are asking us what is B report. Please let me know how to file B report and how does it works. Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

Sir, My Lawyer is interested in only applying anticipate bail to us and wants to settle matter outside Court with my inlaws once bail comes which I am not interested or he is telling let them file a case we will get it closed from Court only. We stay in Karnataka and FIR filed in Andhra Pradesh and for each hearing we should go there unnecessarily. Please guide us Thanks

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 October 2018

When was the FIR lodged? What is the present status? Have you received any summons from the Court?

SIR, FIR FILED ON 20.08.2018. My wife died on 29.08.2018. On 06.10.2018 received call from SI that my inlaws not given proper evidence and told that they are going to file chargesheet then I asked without proper evedience how police are going to file chargesheet then they told that will file chargesheet on our favour as we have given full evedience. But I am not interested to file chargesheet. Thanks

Martin S.   08 October 2018

Originally posted by : RANGAM SREEDHAR
Sir,
My Lawyer is interested in only applying anticipate bail to us and wants to settle matter outside Court with my inlaws once bail comes which I am not interested or he is telling let them file a case we will get it closed from Court only. We stay in Karnataka and FIR filed in Andhra Pradesh and for each hearing we should go there unnecessarily.

Please guide us
Thanks

Lawyer will try to drag matter for nex 20 years.  Nothing should bne done out of court settlement, all settlement should  be done through court only.  You take mutual divorce, nobody has time to advise you how to go about your case when you have already a lawyer.  Spare yourself and others by taking mutual divorce.  Draft all conditions of mutual divorce correctly by giving proper thought.

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 October 2018

You have misunderstood the issue. The facts posted suggest that the Police have decided to refer the issue for lack of proof. There iis no need, in my considered opinion, to take anticipatory bail or to engage an advocate at this juncture.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register