Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish   05 October 2018

Quashing (482) of fir & cs for 498a/406

Dear Experts,

My and my family were accussed in a 498a/406 case few years back. 

My case is still under investigation with police as I am abroad

For my parents chargesheet has been filed and the case is under trial.

The opposite party has agreed for settlement and we are going for quashing in HC under 482 using compromise aggreement.

Can the one HC 482 Petition be used to quash my FIR & my parents chargesheet both ?

Please if experts can shed some light on the easiest process to get this done.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     05 October 2018

Dear querist,

In your quash petition do mention the complete detailed of FIR which sates allegation made on entire family.

According make compromise deed.

So, the quash order will applicable for all the case which are mention in quash petition and compromise deed.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     05 October 2018

Let the compromise deed made with regards to all aspects of the matrimonial disputes including criminal charges under section 498a, 406, IPC etc.against all members of the family including you be mentioned. The Quashing petition moved in the High Court should be a single petition made by all accused including you even if you are abroad that hardly matters, your power of attorney in this regard can be given by you in favor of your father. The court will entertain the Quashing petition made by all accused and will make necessary order in this regard. The compromise between the parties is basic document which is taken in account to quash the FIR.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register