LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Welcomexona@2018   03 October 2018

Ipc 376 and married women with children cheating on other man

Married women age 33 dint divorced with 1st husband had s*x (& marries too) with other man and later file IPC 376 on the man and while case is subjudice she again goes with other man (dosent marry this time) & file again IPC 376? What should be done as the matter is now in Argument stage??

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     03 October 2018

Dear querist,

Present all these facts in front the court, so that the real charter of the women comes out in court.

This will show that women has not come with clean hand in court.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

1 Like

Welcomexona@2018   03 October 2018

I am totally agree with you but as the matter is already in argumnet stage at Delhi and she in her statement told that she had obtained Divorce from her 1st Husband but before getting her divorce she married in a mandir with her 2nd Husband (now she filed IPC 376 on him too, case subjudice) and after this she came to my bro on the pretext of medical help and support. As she belong from the same region my bro helped her at Delhi and got tangled because she asked him to allow her to stay at his rented house (two rooms flat) for a day (no night) so that she can take train to Bangalore for her onward journey. But she forcefully remained in that room for next 10 days and threatened him to face consequences if he do any mistake. No physical relationship happed between them but after two months she filed IPC 376 and before doing so she took Rs. 80000/- from his ill father and tried to negotiate with his wife for Rs. 6 Lakhs. She has declined for internal medical examination. My bro got bail on the ground that she had put similar case on other person (her 2 nd husband) as well. Tomorrow is the Argument and we are very worried with the whole issue. Any Help, Sir.

Ganesh Gani   18 July 2019

married couples jest only 2manths finish, wife without permission s*x in husband witch act case

Ganesh Gani   18 July 2019

married couple only 2manths finish women age 22, without permission s*x harassment in husband witch act and what to do sir.

s*xual harrassment

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register