LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shahzaad khan   27 September 2018

Regarding name change

Hi sir I want to change my religion from Hindu to muslim , what procedure should I follow , and how I can change my name , I don't want to face any problem in gov jobs, please suggest me what should I do.

Learning

7 Replies

Navneet kaur   28 September 2018

Helo sir/mam
I am having issue regarding name change. my mother's name is kulbir kaur but in my all documents ( 10th,12th certificate, date of birth, University/college) her name is spelled as kulveer kaur. what to do to fix this ? is this can cause any problem in future?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 September 2018

@Shahzaad khan 

Contact any Mosque for such laid down procedure, and if you wanted to change religion only for reasons of more marriages.

Shahzaad khan   28 September 2018

Mr G.L.N prasad sir , I m not married , I was in relationship with a brahmin girl last 10 year when we r child . but due do dirty casteism she decided to go away from my life . this is region I want to change my religion and I have lots of muslin frnds they love me, I like their talk , culture and the one most important thing unity , and if a person is Islamic educated he can be priest etc anyone whichever he want to do , no matter he is rich poor which caste , this is purity and unity in Islam. Not for marriage.

Shahzaad khan   28 September 2018

Mr G.L.N prasad sir , I m not married , I was in relationship with a brahmin girl last 10 year when we r child . but due do dirty casteism she decided to go away from my life . this is region I want to change my religion and I have lots of muslin frnds they love me, I like their talk , culture and the one most important thing unity , and if a person is Islamic educated he can be priest etc anyone whichever he want to do , no matter he is rich poor which caste , this is purity and unity in Islam. Not for marriage.

As you have lots of  Muslim friends, hope you can find the needed legal process at the earliest.

As you have lots of  Muslim friends, hope you can find the needed legal process at the earliest.

As you have lots of  Muslim friends, hope you can find the needed legal process at the earliest.  Please do not post such personal matters in a professional forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register