Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Maurya   25 September 2018

cheque cleared after 5 years signed by Account Holder

Dear Sir,

I have deposited 465000/- in my Brother's Account while purchasing Ashok Leyland in 2011. he had committed me to return the money deposited by me in his account but some dispute has been created between us 2013 but he had given me a signed cheque in 2012 for some work. after disputing between us in 2013 we never talked to each other. In last month I got his signed cheque in my home and deposited with the Amount of 325000/- and cheque has been cleared now he had lodged a complaint against me as Forgery or 420. I want to know what will happen in case and how may I protect myself

Learning

3 Replies

Sachin Bansal   25 September 2018

Hi, If your case in Delhi so plz contact me at 9811455868, 9250905868.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     25 September 2018

Maintain the truth, that he gave this cheque to clear his Rs. 465000=00. If the signature is his and not forged, then feel at home. Police should not trouble you. More if you let us know about his side of story in the complainant.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     25 September 2018

Maintain the truth, that he gave this cheque to clear his Rs. 465000=00. If the signature is his and not forged, then feel at home. Police should not trouble you. More if you let us know about his side of story in the complainant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register