LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lilawati   25 September 2018

Job after father death while he is in central govt.service

My father was a Central Government Employee at MTS post but he was about to retire in 2024 before he died on 11 September 2018.I am the eldest daughter of the house and my marriage has been for 3 years. Now in the house only my mother is illiterate and the housewife.and a sister who is 25 years old but disabled she can not hear. And a brother Which is 20 years old and pursuing b.a First Year From IGNOU. After the death of father, there was no way of earning money in the house; my disabled sister and my illiterate mother and my student brother is alone and we have no relative support. My father had been suffering from kidney failure for the last 3 years and now he was admitted in the ICU from the last 24 July 2018. In these 3 months, most of the money in the bank account was taken for their treatment. We know that it will be received by claiming but it will also take 6 to 7 months for that. In such a situation, we are putting the remaining money in their funeral because no funeral allowance has been given for them from their office, whereas my father's funeral allownce was cut from his every month's salary. After the death of my father, in which house my sister , brother and mother are living It will also go away because we have got the house from father's job. After leaving this house, these three have no place to live or have no job to earn. My dad was a blind person and he had his entire life in his job honestly. Sir I can not even help them because I live in a slum area. My husband has not earned so much that we can help them.... Sir, can you help us by telling me how my brother can now job for Papa instead.

Learning

1 Replies

Joy   26 September 2018

Issuing a legal hair certificate from DM office. But there are certain conditions may apply in this regard which is prescribe by the authority..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register