Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavithra   13 September 2018

Married daughter can get father's job after father death.

Hi Sir,

My Name is Pavithra from Miryalaguda, Nalgonda District. My Father is Z.P High School Employee in Miryalaguda as a Vocational Teacher. He is died in service on 2013. When my father died i am married daughter. I have one Elder Brother and younger brother. and we have ancestral property total 35 Acres Land. And  after death of my father, My family decided my father job + 5 Acres Land will take Elder Brother and 20 Acres Land for my younger brother, 5 Acres Land for me and 5 Acres Land for my Mother. Just Decided like this when my father died. and they are not taken any Signature from me. and they are not done Pass Book (Patta) on my name. And i am Believed my family. Recently (One Month Back) My Family sold 15 Acres Land with out my involvement and with out my signature. when i am asked them they are behaving reckless and using rude words. I am Realized and now i want my Father Job. Can i get My father job by Compassionate Appointment.  Pls give me complete details & G.O Numbers.

Expecting Favorable Reply soon….

Learning

2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     13 September 2018

One of the family member of the deceased employee who died in harness, and livelyhood may apply along with the age, study certificate, date of birth certificate and no earning member certificate etc. within One Year from the date of death of the deceased employee.  And that application will be considered within two years.  Refer GOs, 1005/1974, 687/1977 and several GOs and guidelines issued from time to time. As per your query the time to apply is lapsed.   Regarding the properties consult an experienced Advocate of your area to file suit if necessary.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 September 2018

Only unmarried daughters are eligible for such compassionate appointments.  There are no rights on compassionate appointment, and it is only to help the bereaved family, when bread earner dies in middle of service.

Contact local advocate for more guidance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register