Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     12 September 2018

Pro note and property mortaged

Respected Advocates,

In 2016 i had given an amount of 10 Lakhs rupees to a person named as "B" by undertaking promisory notes of 3 in No.

And till now person "B" did not paid back any amount to me.

Now recently i came to know that , person "B" had borrowed money from many people by executing pro notes.

And moreover i came to know that person " B" had mortaged his , his wife's , his son's entire property of totalling 10 Acres of Agriculture land to HDFC bank in year 2015 and taken an amount of 5 Lakhs.

Now many times i had asked person "B" to pay my money but he didn't .Now what should i do.How can i can go for a suit of "ATTACHMENT OF PROPERTY BEFORE JUDGEMENT", because already , person "B" 's entire property had been mortaged to HDFC bank.

Please Sir, suggest me a legal advice , How should i go with this issue?All the money is hard earned money and more over i am a poor farmer too.Please sir , advice the best legal remedy.

Regards and Thanking You,
Suri

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     12 September 2018

Dear querist,

Send legal notice for recovery of money, if he does not comply with above notice. File suit for recovery of money under section Order 37, CPC (Summary Suits). Also file IA for stay for sale of the property of defendant.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register