LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kannu Priya   12 September 2018

Fake cases possibilities

my brother was in relationship from last 11 years and last year he and his gf decide that the won't get married with each other bcz family will not agree.last month she came my home and said he wants to marry me but i m engaged to other guy and i wont marry him.but she wants that till her marriage they should stay in relationship.and she is

contiously in contact with my brother yesterday both were together and her would be saw them together now the girl is planning to file case against my brother because her family .
*what alligation she can apply on?
*solution of this problem

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     12 September 2018

Dear querist,

What cases she will file it can’t be speculate it now, remedy will depend upon what she files. You can’t do much in anticipation.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Kannu Priya   12 September 2018

okh thank you sir

Sachin Bansal   13 September 2018

Hi Priya, she can/shall file RAPE case against your brother. For further assistance please call me at 9811455868, 9250905868.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     13 September 2018

After 11 years in relationship she had no criminal case to file, nor any authority will entertain her complaint. You have sufficient witnesses to counter her allegations as she herself was with her own free consent continued the relationship with your brother and was never forced or by fraud made to remain in such relationship with him. No civil case can be filled by her unless there was any financial transactions in dispute between both.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register