LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun Singh   12 September 2018

probation officer

I am in probationary officer since one year in regional rural bank .my earlier manager has not written gud confidential report of mine and now another manager (friends of earlier manager) in same branch as the earlier has been transferred is also not writing gud confidential report due to arguments on specific rule about bank work..he has also issued a memo to me for not gud behave and argumentation nature which i denied in my reply to that memo..now he has collected a false documents about my character and has taken sign of various customers and colleagues as he is manager every one has to obey so all has signed..he has forwarded all documents to region office and from there it will go in my personal file and any notices may also be issued from management or else after my probation time they may terminate me on the basis of unsatisfactory performance..how can management terminate me without my any faults..if manager will write such reports which is written on monthly basis on his personal revenge can I suffer for my life ..what should I do I am danger or what legal remedies u have after my termination please guide me..thnx 
note : both manager is of same cast category and I m opposite to his category ( general)
I have already qualified local proficiency test of that bank and having certificate of one exam jaiib which adds one increment in salary and one year lesser time in probation to higher scale

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 September 2018

Do not get excited. Give your reply to termination notice/memo if any. 

Varun Singh   12 September 2018

sir..they will not ask any Rply of termination letter

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register