LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun Chattopadhyay (Senior Management)     09 September 2018

Epfo a/c name and actual name discrepancy and the employer is not available

Dear Sirs, I have a peculiar issue while submitting my EPF claim to the EPFO. I worked as VP-Marketing for a limited company, Indus Fila Ltd in Bangalore. The company was closed a few years ago. Currently I live in Kolkata, post retirement. Since there was no staff available in the company, I had to run from pillar to post for over two years to get my EPF claim form signed by the authorized signatory who was the MD of the company. One erstwhile staff of the compamy could trace him last month and got my form signed by him. But the concerned EPFO is refusing to accpt my application because my name in the EPFO is recorded as Arun P. Chattopadhyay while my application, bank account etc. bear my full name, i.e. Arun Pratap Chattopadhyay. Now I can't get the prescribed amendment form endorsed by the said MD because he is again not avilable for contact (he does not pick up his mobile phone also). Request your kind advise in this regard. With thanks and best regards, Arun Chattopadhyay Kolkata

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     10 September 2018

you may submitted affidavit for name and indemnity bond for security.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register