Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashant Kumar   06 September 2018

Owner asking for one month refund as well as vacate flats before rent agreement closure

Hi all

I am staying in banagalore and my owner is asking for one month rent deduction though he is asking me to vacate the flats even before the rent agreement date closure.

Why shall i pay them. If they are saying me to vacate thogh their flat has so many issies like water logging other wardrobe issues but they did not fix it. Kindly help with your expert suggestions.

Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     06 September 2018

Dear Concerned,

You shall not make any payments, save as provided in the rent agreement. 

You may seek the help of a local counsel to approach the district court. 

Regards,

GROSON ADVISORS

legaladvice@grosonadvisors.com

Prashant Kumar   06 September 2018

Shall i appeal in consumer forum court

Ajay sharma   07 September 2018

AJAY SHARMA, ADVOCATE AT HIGH COURT AT J&K,

WE HAVE TO FILE AN LEGAL NOTICE IN THIS MATTER, I WOULD DRAFT IT YKU CAN CALL ME ON 09906298380......

Ajay sharma   07 September 2018

AJAY SHARMA, ADVOCATE AT HIGH COURT AT J&K,

WE HAVE TO FILE AN LEGAL NOTICE IN THIS MATTER, I WOULD DRAFT IT YOU CAN CALL ME ON 09906298380......

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 September 2018

Do you have irrefutable evidences of lapses and demands on part of owner?

Have you and landlord communicated in writing?

If you are unable to resolve you can take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, and find a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law e.g; rent/Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, and your counsel can advise you after examining all docs, evidences on record ..

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL court hearing rent matters, civil courts, HC, SC…

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register