Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jalandhar   05 September 2018

Domicile status for mbbs admission for sons and daughters of central government employees

With utmost respect I wish to submit the following information for your kind perusal and favourable action. I, Mast.A.S.Datta Sai have studied /Studying in the following places. (1) Class I to III, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Silchar,(Assam) (2) Class IV to Class VII, Kendriya vidyalaya, Kadapa(Andhra Pradesh) (3) Classes VII to Class X, Kendriya vidyalaya, Gulbarga (Karnataka) (4) Class XI to XIII , Chiatanya College, Hyderabad (Telangana) because my father is a Central Govt Employee which is all India transferable job, due to which I have studied in the said schools. Moreover, my Parents belong to Guntur Dist. Andhra Pradesh. I was born on 26.09.2001 in Anantapur in Andhra Pradesh when my father was working in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Anantapur. As per the instructions of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka and Assam, I am not eligible to claim domicile status for applying to Govt MBBS/BDS seats because I am not a local candidate for these states. The requirement for these states is that one should complete 10 years of schooling in that particular state or last preceding seven years in a state where I am seeking admission in MBBS/BDS. Medical Council of India/ CBSE states that they conduct the exam and they do not have any role in deciding the domicile status of the candidate. Unfortunately, all the states Viz., Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka and Assam informed me that I do not belong to either of these states in claim of domicile. Thereby I forego the domicile status in said the states though I have born in this country. It is mere injustice to me under the right of equality. My claim is that as I was born in this country and citizen of this country, I must belong to one of states. Sir I have no reservation to enjoy the domicile of any particular state, but I must belong to one of the states either by birth or any other parameter to appear NEET exam and claim admission into Medical/Dental Seats else I can’t even submit my application for writing NEET exam 2018.It is mere injustice for me. Hence justice is sought from your office. Kindly do me the needful at the earliest and bless me for future endeavors. Looking forward for your early reply.

Learning

1 Replies

md noor   29 November 2018

I am serving in Border Security Force and my children facing similar problem.
pl direct us how to proceed legally

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register