LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Dayal   31 August 2018

want to divorce from my wife

I got married in 30 November 2012. my wife nature is very irritating, she has ego and attitude problem. sir without any reason she create issues and torcher me to separate from my mother and father, in fact she don't want to relation from my sisters. I have three sisters all are married. she found some mistake in daily activities and create problem and misbehave to my mother ,father and relatives. now she is left my room and stay in another room, start irreitate me, not cooking my food and stop talking to me from last 6 days, my aged mother is cooking my breakfast, lunch and dinner. what can I do plz help me. I don't want to stay with her. I want final separation. plz help me. and give some advice how to handle this problem.

Learning

8 Replies

K Chakraborty   31 August 2018

go for the proper forum and file a petition of divorce.... on that case your wife may can file a case against of you as per the provision of section 498A IPC... for harassed you

Ravi Dayal   31 August 2018

sir what is solution to save from 498a.

K Chakraborty   31 August 2018

There are no preventive way out like this... you can do one thing... file a DV complaint through your mother......
1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 September 2018

Fortunately you have a close knitted family, consult with your family members and well wishers rather than depending on guidance from unknown, as  the divorce is not limited to you alone  and affects your entire family and may be a social stigma.  Though, you can not serve your parents, do not involve them in your personal problems and let them lead a worry free life .

Ravi Dayal   01 September 2018

sir I consult with my family and well wishers, in fact I share my problem to my wife relative because they know about her nature. he told me ravi, she can't change her nature, it is ur decision if you want to tolerate or divorce. but sir I don't want to tolerate and I want separation. my life is destroy because of her nature.

K Chakraborty   01 September 2018

Mr. Ravi Separation is legal word... you asked a question that how you can get divorce... I saw that some one stated word "unknown" .... in this platform every person are just unknown in respect of other.... I described you just some legal remedies as an advocate... however you have to take decision whether you wants to drive your relationship or not..... the legal way out I described through my previous comments Thanks....

Ravi Dayal   03 September 2018

Sir aaj mairai wife ghar chod kar apani ghar chalaigyi mainai usaki mummy or bhai sai baat kari unhonne kha ki samjha daingai. Per usnai phone ko kich kar mujh sai bola I see u in court or dobara phone karnai ki himmat mat karna Or sarai kapdai, gadi ki chabi or jewellery bhi laikar chali gayi or us waqt ghar per koi nahi tha tab bina kisi ko btayai. what can I do in this situation.

Ravi Dayal   03 September 2018

I am totally mentally disturb. sir main kya karo.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register