Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepti Kaul   28 August 2018

Full & final settlement amount not released by the employer

Hi!

I joined a company on June 20. As I couldn't continue I sent a proper resignation mail on July 10, which after discussion with the management was accepted. I asked about the liabilities... For which I was told that there were no liabilities and I could leave after submitting back my laptop and all (which I did). At the time of exit, I was told that my full and final settlement amount (which will be at least 11 days) will be released in the next salary cycle.

Now, despite numerous follow-ups, emails and everything... I have not been given my salary... They are neither responding to my mails nor directly refusing to pay. But they have not released the payment till. They just keep repeating that terms and conditions are implemented on each employee. But I have neither received or signed any such document nor I was told anything verbally.

Please help! 

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     28 August 2018

Dear querist,

Anything can be said after going thorough your appointment letter as oral communication with your employer/agents does not carry much weight.

Check with employer what reason for delay, as it is better to settle matter between you and employer with engaging third front.

If employer is deliberately delaying your FNF then send legal notice to your employer.

In case legal notice does not sever you purpose then complain to Labour Commissioner. Labour Commissioner will forward your matter to Labour court in case your employer does not settle matter at Labour Commissioner.

Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Deepti Kaul   28 August 2018

Sir,

Thank you so much for a replying to my query. The most important part is I had not received the appointment letter till the time I resigned. I had only accepted the offer letter which consisted of the salary breakup and nothing else. NO terms & conditions.

I don't understand on what basis they are not releasing the amount.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register