LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Senthil Royan   20 August 2018

Wife asking divorce & settlement.but all my sal. goes to emi

First Marriage I got divorced and did full settlement. After that I started Second Marriage Life. This is also the second marriage of my wife.  I have 4 years old Daughter. I am staying separate family in Decent apartment.

My wife not interested to stay with me. Because of her adamant, not interest to do any simple work using vulgar words. Even I have old maid do all household work.  I never ever ask any 1 Rupee for Dowry and Jewels. Without anybody's help I conducted my marriage and bought a Flat. When I registered my Flat I included my wife’s name too.

Important: My Wife’s family supports me a lot. They are kind and helpful to me. They know about my wife’s adamant and indiscipline. That’s why she’s getting angry and taking revenge on me to get money. She is not listening anyone’s word. Her attitude like dominating others. She need only money and luxurious life. I am patience person, somewhat adjusted with her. Now she’s asking Divorce and my household property. All My salary goes for EMI like Home Loan, Personal Loan, Furniture Loan. Now She’s asking Divorce and Settlement.

I am ready to Give Divorce, But I don’t have money. How to solve it..?

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     21 August 2018

Dear querist,

Will advice reconsider your decision again for shake of your daughter if you guys separate it will being lot negative effect on her.

Have positive dialogue with to elders of her family members; check what they say and who they are considering correct person in your relation.

If the demand for alimony is very high and possibility of MCD is     zero than only option your have is contested divorce ground of cruelty.

Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Senthil Royan   21 August 2018

My Father-in-law aged 76, He is a Dialysis Patient. Two kidney failure.
My Brother-in-law aged 42, Recently done Brain Tumour Operation. Both mentally phisically tired. I did lot of help to them. I am the only man giving helpful of their entire family.  I But my wife doesn't care anything.

• My Brother-in-law and my Father-in-law strictly told to my wife, "Whatever, you should stay with your husband only, because of your abusive word and torture, we are facing lot of problem. Hereafter You don't come to your parents House".
  • That's why she's getting angry with me and their family. I can take care of my Daughter. I am waiting to reach my daughter's age 5.

My First life also the same thing and second life also torture. I frustrated about my personal Life.

My Doubt is my Home Loan is going for another 19 years. My wife told me to sell this house and give it back to me. such a foolish thing. How to handle it ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register