LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roma   17 August 2018

498A and 406 case on my brother

Need your help here, we are NRI and the girl from Jodhpur has put false 498A and 406 on my brother. She even has mentioned all family member names in FIR, since the girl�s brother is an LLB, they trying all ways to get my brother jailed. Long story short, my brother was called in a preplanned manner from abroad, handcuffed at airport stayed in police Cutody till he was brought in Jodhpur police station from Mumbai airport. After 2 days I got him a Bail through 1 lawyer, he�s losing his job as the passport has been seized. I have asked lawyer to put a petition but the the girl�s lawyer is asking him to stay 15 more days in Jodhpur. If this happens my brother will lose this job and he�s supporting all of us in family. Please help us ? Do we quash immediately or what are the loop holes here

Learning

7 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   17 August 2018

Dear client better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case and as per case is concern file a Writ petition before Hon'ble High Court.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
High Court

Roma   17 August 2018

Thanku Anurag for this very helpful I will

Always welcome. Advocate Anurag Bhatt Allahabad High Court Mobile 9198889990

just read the judgment of m.v. muralidharan which clearly stated that no one hold passport which was passed by Madras High Court

Roma   17 August 2018

Thanku but passport is already with the court. I have read Muralidharan case. To get it out we need to put a petition , pls guide

For that you should first brief me about your case then I will examine properly so for that purpose if you text us via what's app it's better option.

For that you should first brief me about your case then I will examine properly so for that purpose if you text us via what's app it's better option.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register