Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Broad123   02 August 2018

Urgent support on fraud betrayal family law

Hi Everyone

Husband(Me),One year of my conjugal rights,has been dismissed by judge with fake statement which says (I myself gave endorsement for not living together) but i took the copy of the judgement report.But the reports of no use anywhere.my wife and her lawyer influenced the lady judge to their advantage.They applied for maintaince ,so I took squash for dispense to my parents.But the judge asked us to make maintence 5000 for the dispense and declared it.So now each month I need to 5000 for her.More Maintaince case is pending.

Am tired of my lawyers fees and other false allegation filed by my my wife.We not even hardly stayed together for 2 months.Now its already 2 years now.no children nothing whatsoever.They filed FIR on me and my family before.So took anti bail also.Still we been spending money on lawyers but no lawyers making things favor of my side.

My marriage happen in simple way and no dowry taken from them.Can show evidence.But Now i want to look into my life and get rid of this matter as soon as possible.will the court make fast settlement on this matter with proper judgement.How to approach the court for settlement and make them agree for the deal.In maintence am in the mediation stage again.how do I make it happen and quicker in settlement?

Kindly advice me on the quick settlement with the help of the court ?

Court settlement is better and faster OR speaking with their family relatives will be quicker and faster?

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

For quick settlement you need to have lumpsum money.  It appears that you were fooled into this deal  Your wife is money minded and you cannot expect anything much from such woman.

You go for one time settlement.  Throw money and purchase divorce.

If you dont have money to go for settlement, then bring the same wife back to your home and start living with her.

Lawyers cannot get your favorable orders with Law favoring the woman only.

Either find someone else dont wait for justice from courts.  I myself have 4 cases of divorce but its waste of life for the petitioners and nothing more.  YOU CAN NOT GET JUSTICE FROM COURTS IN MATRIMONIAL DISPUTES.

just pay money and take divorce.  or simply stop attending court, your wife will roam to court for another 5-10 years, in mean time you find suitable partner who is like minded and remarry.  Dont worry about divorce.  By the time court will grant you divorce the regular way, that too after you settling the alimony dues etc you will be 50 years old.  Your wife would be enjoying with some guy but still staying single and you like a fool will be paying alimony to her till the day she remarries which she will never.  

So it will be wise on your part to stop attending court and ifnd suitable gal and move on.  

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register