Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Babu Jan   01 August 2018

wife torturing to parents and me

Hi
This is very sad to write this most of men are facing a lots of problems with wife...
When men are innocent.. Or soft corner minded.. They have to face a lot of things.. That too in Middle class family 👪...
I married a girl since 6 years ago. I have two kids... She came from a lower middle class.. I thought after getting marriage life will be awesome but got different experience only I got good s*x... Rest of the things are worst... She won't respect parents.. If one day good to them.. Another day there would be a reason to quarrel... I have convinced her many ways but still she couldn't able to control her mind.. I am thinking to stop this.. But not at all possible...

What is the solution? For this.. Please suggest

Learning

10 Replies

TGK REDDI   01 August 2018

Most wives are alike.    The best way before marriage is not to marry; and, after marriage, to apply for judicial separation first and for divorce immediately afterwards.

What to do brother... After getting marriage only got to know about it...

What to do brother... After getting marriage only got to know about it...

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     01 August 2018

Involve your in laws and try to sort out issues, otherwise you can take legal recourse...

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     01 August 2018

dear babu jan, You can file a Domestic Voilence Case against your wife and also seek protection under sections 20 & 21 of the DV Act
1 Like

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     01 August 2018

Adv. Solomon Raj,
Attorney at Law,
Bharat Gaurav samman awardee 14
AICC National Legal Chairman.
email:rajcarey@yahoo.com
phn:9866545086
1 Like

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     02 August 2018

till recently a malewas not in the ambit of filing a DV complaint but just two monthsago the Honble Supreme Court had an in depth study and thought process as well as debated at length and brought the men into the saidambit ,hence you can go ahead and file a complaint under the Domestic Voilence Act,You may appraoch the Protection Officer.

Adv. Solomon Raj,
Attorney at Law,
Bharat Gaurav samman awardee 14
AICC National Legal Chairman.
email:rajcarey@yahoo.com
phn:9866545086
1 Like

(Guest)

Have se x whenever possible.  That will take your mind off of other things.  That will also help your wife take her mind off of other things, concentrate on the whole.

TGK REDDI   02 August 2018

When lawmakers barred men from becoming a complainant under DV Act explicitly, can lawgivers remove the bar?

I, nevertheless, appreciate the step taken by the Supreme Court. Such a measure is long overdue.

(Guest)

The judges are lazy bums, they cant read two pages written in English.  Such is sorry state of affairs of judiciary. If they make law where even husbands can file complaint about Domestic Violence from wives, then am sure judges will go on strike stating inability to handle work.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register