Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ganesh (worker)     02 August 2018

Dv case , how to counter it

Hi,

Good lucks to your self efforts in all walks of life including self conducting trials.

I request your guidance as I suffer for last 15years in hands of wife family, advocates, law...

we married in 1999. our life was quarrelsome. our boy born in 2003. I filed divorce in 2005 in south tamilnadu. wife got it transferred to chennai family court. she filed cr 125. 2010 she filed case in women station for bigamy. i stalled it using RTI. She withdrew herself cr125 from FC chennai in 2012. suddenly she filed RCR  in her native in central tamilnadu. I sent RTI to the court about validity of RCR. I assume RCR dismissed. i continue to attend trial in my divorce case at FC chennai till now. she do not attend FC chennai for last few years. i filed IA for child visit custody in 2010 in FC Chennai. no lawyer is loyal. so some time i have some lawyer and change them. none got any order or direction so far. in jan 2018 she filed DV complaint in magistrate court in chennai . i filed RTI to social welfare officer and judicial magistrate no answer i receive from them. in may 2018, DV at magistrate court numbered and i get notice to appear. i skip 3 dates so far. i request your guidance and advice how i handle DV. i want to drag the DV case atleast for now. my main worry is will magistrate issue warrant if i not attend trail. how long i can drag before warrant. i drag to file quash of DV. kindly guide me.. do i file quash case in same magistrate court or high court. at the least i want to transfer the DV to FC chennai as it is more safe and secure for me. kindly guide me.

Learning

3 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     02 August 2018

DV complaint case can be attended by your advocate, you need not attend in person, that fellow can appropriate date to delay the proceedings in Magistrate court. No warrant issued in DV proceedings.

(Guest)

What  wonderful advice wy Shri Shri Shri Vijaya adocate... !!!

(Guest)
Originally posted by : ganesh
Hi,

Good lucks to your self efforts in all walks of life including self conducting trials.

I request your guidance as I suffer for last 15years in hands of wife family, advocates, law...

we married in 1999. our life was quarrelsome. our boy born in 2003. I filed divorce in 2005 in south tamilnadu. wife got it transferred to chennai family court. she filed cr 125. 2010 she filed case in women station for bigamy. i stalled it using RTI. She withdrew herself cr125 from FC chennai in 2012. suddenly she filed RCR  in her native in central tamilnadu. I sent RTI to the court about validity of RCR. I assume RCR dismissed. i continue to attend trial in my divorce case at FC chennai till now. she do not attend FC chennai for last few years. i filed IA for child visit custody in 2010 in FC Chennai. no lawyer is loyal. so some time i have some lawyer and change them. none got any order or direction so far. in jan 2018 she filed DV complaint in magistrate court in chennai . i filed RTI to social welfare officer and judicial magistrate no answer i receive from them. in may 2018, DV at magistrate court numbered and i get notice to appear. i skip 3 dates so far. i request your guidance and advice how i handle DV. i want to drag the DV case atleast for now. my main worry is will magistrate issue warrant if i not attend trail. how long i can drag before warrant. i drag to file quash of DV. kindly guide me.. do i file quash case in same magistrate court or high court. at the least i want to transfer the DV to FC chennai as it is more safe and secure for me. kindly guide me.

You aer a old player. By this time you must know what to do.  It appears that you are not too well off on the momey part.

You stop going to court and let the case run for however long it runs.

You have tried enough to get justice. You have failed. Now you seek some other route. How many years will you feed lawyers?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register