Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HelpNeeded   01 August 2018

Working women not entitled for permanent alimony

Hi Sir/Madam,

My wife has filed false 498A Dowry Harassment case against me, after that i filed divorce case in family court.
I won 498A case in ACMM court and Hon'ble court passed the judgement and acquitted me. 
Order sheet/Judgement copy of 498A has been marked as exihibits in family court. 
My wife has filed a Application U/S 25 of the Hindu Marriage Act and seeking for permanent alimony of 35 Lakhs.
We both are working in private sector, she is highly qualified (M.Tech - Master Degree) and working as a Assistant professor in Engineering College and same she admitted during her cross examination and has been recorded in family court.
Court asked both to produce salary certificate, same has been produced to the family court.

I am looking for below points HighCourt/SupremeCourt judgement (Citations) where: 

1. Wife is working and having sufficient income, wife is not entitiled for Permanent alimony or Maintenance.
2. Wife unable to prove a criminal case (498A) against the husband, husband is entitiled for divorce and also wife is not entitiled for Permanent alimony or Maintenance.
3. Wife left the matrimonial home without consent of the husband, hence wife is not entitiled for Permanent alimony or Maintenance.
4. Marriage is not consumated (No physical relationship), hence wife is not entitiled for Permanent alimony or Maintenance.

Thanks in advance for your help and support.

Learning

2 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     01 August 2018

please ask your advocate to provide these judgment, as he is well aware of factual position of your matter.... otherwise contact with complete facts...

(Guest)

Give one time huge alimony and purchase divorce.  Money can buy you peace of mind. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register