LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul jain (student)     31 July 2018

MCD 13b

There 498a , 125Crpc and DV 2005 is all are running and MCD is done we file petition 13b in court now she is saying once we pay her alimony amount then only she will take bak all the cases our lawyer suggested us that we can deposit amount in court with affidavit that without our concern (Noc) the mount cant be given to her as we are afraid that once she get amt she wont take cases back ....so my question is ...can we request to the court that once she withdraw all cases then only with our concern you release the payment to her not without it.....plz guide me in this ...my lawyer is right???? as he saying without our NOC court wont give her money.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     31 July 2018

You need to prepare memorandum of understanding, put up everything in memorandum which you want to get cleared of before getting decree.

If you need help in drafting MOU or any other kind can reach to me Mb/whatsapp 9456777600 or Djaa.legal@gmail.com

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     01 August 2018

Learned Adv Mr Joshi ji is absolutely right MOU is to be made and to be got signed in which every case detail is written with the time as to when the cases already running will be withdrawn?

rahul jain (student)     02 August 2018

Dear sir's , We have already taken everything in written on 100 stamp paper with notarized but some one told me its just peace of paper she can back off once she got money ....my question is do we instruct court to do not release payment without our consent....os that possibe if yes ...please share the details.

rahul jain (student)     02 August 2018

Dear sir's , We have already taken everything in written on 100 stamp paper with notarized but some one told me its just peace of paper she can back off once she got money ....my question is do we instruct court to do not release payment without our consent....os that possibe if yes ...please share the details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register