LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit   28 July 2018

Divorce & child custody issue

Dear All, My Case Details are as below - 1) Me & Wife are married for Past 10 Years as per Hindu marriage and are having 8 yrs old male Child 2) From starting onward there were some differences, disputes which kept rising with time span & moreover my wife is also diagnosed with Bipolar disorder for which i got her treated also but she was not willing to take medication so we have to quit treatment 3) she always forced me to live separate from my Parents which was not possible for me being only son but i made a suitable arrangement that we started living on upper portion & my parents live at ground floor of same house but even then she was not Ok with it & always abusing me & my parents and always insisted to live at her Parents home along with our minor child & asked for Financial Support for this which i refused as i always wanted to live with her & my child 4) During our living together she many time took away our child to her Parents home but returned back after intervention of Elders of both Sides but every time it was very much traumatic for me to ask Family members to help me reconcile & make her understand her matrimonial duties 5) Last year in January again in fit of anger she left my home alone leaving behind our son by Quarreling a lot & abusing me in front of Colony members & went to her Parents home while after few days i again tried to reconcile but she was not willing to come back 6) In March last year she filed domestic violence complaint in CAW Cell followed by maintenance case & Child Custody case whereas i filed Divorce & now after one year she got interim maintenance of 10K & visitation rights to child twice in a month till custody case is decided Now after one year of Bitter Fights in Court she again wants to come back but off course still on her terms only that i have to arrange separate accommodation for her but i still doubt her intentions as it can be a trap also to take away Child Custody & involve me in multiple criminal cases..I just want to understand if any such compromise happens in future how i can legally safeguard myself & my Family from any future complications...else how i should try to settle this matter as litigation in court is leading us no where but yes living again with her is not an easy task too and my main contention is to retain my child custody rather than divorce...Plz need some serious help upon this.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

You need to help yourself by arranging cash and pay her and take mutual divorce.  It will be better tht you leave the child with her.  Strike a deal for mutual divorce or else you should be strong enough to continue fighting with her and same drama continues till one of you die.

You make video of her shouting fighitng secretly and post it on youtube.  Dont tell her that you posted her video on youtube.  Simply keep posting videos of all your fights.  It will help in future just in case if she does not agree to give mutual divorce.

Other than this there is no other option for you.  If she files any cases agasint you all videos will come to your help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register