LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samson Daniel Pt   13 July 2018

Noise created by upstair neighbours

I am experiencing a lot o trouble due to my upstairs neighbour since almost a year now.

it's unbearable for my family. we live in a small apartment and the family upstair is huge for such a small apartment.

they have 3-4 children, who play in the house almost the entire day and the most horrible thing for us is that they start playing in the house after dinner, like 10 pm to 12 am, which makes us impossible to sleep.
My parents are working whole day and they have get disturbed by this upstair nuisance. I'm studying for a government job and I find it very difficult to focus on my studies with so much noise.

We have spoken to them many times, but they are arrogant and speak very roughly to us. The woman above said she won't be able to stop the noise even though she can by disciplining the children.

I've noticed that, their house doesn't have any furnitures and also they haven't changed the tiles in the house for a better ones. it's the same old stock cheap tiles installed by the builder at the time of building.

The house is like a playground, and they don't even try to be considerate. we have informed the society about it but nothing has changed.

We don't wanna go against anyone, since we don't wanna get into trouble. I need some suggestion, help or advice regarding this.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

given the nature of your query, it seems unlikely that the society will assist you. either you file for an injunction order seeking to prevent your neighbor from committting offense of nuisance, or alternatively, move out of the society.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register