Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhanu   08 July 2018

498a disposal issue

Hi,

I filed 498a case agaist my husband in2007 and court ordered in favour of me in 2012.

but later he went to higher court for appeal. without intimation or i didnt receive any  notice to me he won that  appeal and got closed in2016.

this i came to know later ,please advise me is there any possile chance to reopenn the case again

Thank u

Learning

3 Replies

Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav & (Advocate)     08 July 2018

yes chances are there if you prove duly not served notice on you. All the best.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 July 2018

Originally posted by : bhanu
Hi,

I filed 498a case agaist my husband in2007 and court ordered in favour of me in 2012.

but later he went to higher court for appeal. without intimation or i didnt receive any  notice to me he won that  appeal and got closed in2016.

this i came to know later ,please advise me is there any possile chance to reopenn the case again

Thank u

You already have a lawyer. Your lawyer helped you to get 1st decision as posted by you in your favor.

Approach your lawyer or get proper legal opinion from a very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family/civil matters and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt.

Download the judgment from court website and show to your counsel.

bhanu   08 June 2019

Hi sir, The case has been reopened but my lawyer didn't telling the case hearing dates , as he is telling us no need to attend the clients mandatorily and the lawyers will take care and crossing will also will be taken care by us. Please clarify is this type of procedure is there?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register