Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi kumar   30 June 2018

Property distribution

sir
I am ravi Kumar and my question is regarding our house property distribution.but property has taken and construction by my dad,
the property is in the name of our mother and along with my three uncle's name as mentioned in the sale deed but we are paying property tax and water tax from the being of house construction to till date.know our uncle's has to want sell the property and with equal share.
So we want half of the share in this property.Kindly give me your suggestion.
thanking you sir
ravi kumar

Learning

7 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     30 June 2018

As per your query, the property was in the name of your mother and 3 uncles though your father purchased the property and constructed.  so your mother and 3 uncles have equal shares in the property.

ravi kumar   30 June 2018

yes the property is in the name of my mother and 3 uncle's sir

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 July 2018

Equal shares to all othe land owners or as stated in the sale deed (purchased) or such arrangement in writing in between them.

ravi kumar   01 July 2018

No but in saledeed mentioned four persons names including my mother so how ready forcing to sell the property and share in equal early in the year 1986 we have given a share to one uncle in this property mentioning that in a bond paper he don't have rights on this property but the bond has not registered so he's also forcing his share now.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     01 July 2018

If they are forcing to sell the property, tell them to sell their share (3/4th share) excluding your mother share.

ravi kumar   01 July 2018

But we have given one uncle's share even through he's asking once again his share

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 July 2018

Had that uncle relinquished or settled  his share i  favour of the other jointees through a registered deed?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register