Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sharwanand   28 June 2018

How to know the status of charge sheet ?

Hi Sir, 

Its been 7 months, FIR (498a, 307) filled against my complete family by my brother's wife but charge sheet not prepared. Police people are asking for a settlement.

As it is false case , we are not ready for settlement. We all got Bail (A1 to A6) , A7 is fake unknown person so we did not apply anything for her. 

We want to check in Court for justice. 

What is the legal time to prepare charge sheet after FIR filled? If its already crossed its time ?, please advice how to apply to quash with FIR copy.

we have only FIR with us.

Even police people also informed us it is a false case and no evidence submitted by brother wife to police  but still they are asking us to come for a settlement. 

Learning

7 Replies

Naa Channel Naa Istam   28 June 2018

Apply under RTI Act

GOPALAKRISHNA   30 June 2018

File an RTI application, to the S.P. or Police Commissioner immediately...

SUNIL kumar (5000)     11 July 2018

once u got the anticipatory bail its the duty of the police officer to inform u whenever the charge sheet is to filled.2.if the police will find that no case is made can submit their reasonig and will end the case and submit for approval to the magistrate.

Karanveer Singh (Advocate)     27 July 2018

Since there is no evidence collected in support of the allegations even after such long time of investigation, you should file an application for quashing of the FIR under Section 482 before the High Court.

Sharwanand   28 July 2018

Thanks Sir, 

1) When i ask my lawyer to apply quash in High court, he  said that "Court will only remove other names of the family A2-A6 but not A1" .

Is it true ? If there is no proofs why not court remove A1 (my brother) also and close the case. Please confirm.

2) To apply for Quash i need certified FIR copy , so I have applied local court but its been 1 week , till now court did not given me FIR. Clerks from court said tat FIR is missing from court and he said he will call to concern PS and get FIR.

By listening to them i am really shocked how they are working and playing with innocent public. ?

Please confirm by applying quash what is the percentage of case close and how much time it will take ?

Peeyush Kaushik (ADVOCATE)     15 October 2018

You should need to file RTI agains your FIR (498a, 307) to the S.P. or Police Commissioner

Arunodoy D (Consultant Adviser Cyber Security)     24 December 2018

Originally posted by : Sharwanand
Hi Sir, 

Its been 7 months, FIR (498a, 307) filled against my complete family by my brother's wife but charge sheet not prepared. Police people are asking for a settlement.

As it is false case , we are not ready for settlement. We all got Bail (A1 to A6) , A7 is fake unknown person so we did not apply anything for her. 

We want to check in Court for justice. 

What is the legal time to prepare charge sheet after FIR filled? If its already crossed its time ?, please advice how to apply to quash with FIR copy.

we have only FIR with us.

Even police people also informed us it is a false case and no evidence submitted by brother wife to police  but still they are asking us to come for a settlement. 

When they are agreed for settlement why you are hesitating?

The word "false case" is complete bias until you can prove it at court. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register