Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hasbullah muiz   28 June 2018

Muis_investment lending capital. finance

Sir

I am a financial consultant and have a very good and reputable Provider of some bank instruments we can only deliver fresh cut cash backed lease bank instrument ((BG/SBLC/LC/DC/MTN) to you in accordance to our terms and condition. Our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s) etc.

Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will email you our terms and condition upon request.

Email: miuzhasbulla147@gmail.com
BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
MONETIZING : M1 CASH, CD, SECURITY AND CORPORATE BONDS, BLOCKED FUNDS, MINERAL ASSETS & BONDS BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFTS, HF, Assets; Euroclear-Bloomberg-Black Screen-Swift MT760,CDs ADMIN HOLD, BANK DRAFTS Monetized via MT110, MT760 DIRECT TO our TRADER's ACCOUNT IS BEST: Competitive LTV on Top Major Banks (Principal)
COMMITMENT:
We conduct DD to verify source, seller or buyer. Our company works to the highest ethical professional standards. We operate through a network of business and professional financial associates located in several countries of the world, including to 5-100 banks. We treat our clients with integrity.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register