Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suvrat Jain   18 June 2018

btech + llb . what things i could done for great opportunities.

Need your precious guidance .

I have done btech in cse 3yrs back. Currently pursuing llb 2ndyr. How can I shape my career for great opportunities ? Or what can I do after completion of llb ? Please guide. (As it's a unique combination of both degrees ,no significant guidance I have got yet).

And additionally I have learnt about cyber law expert. how can I done specialization in it .
Or any better option to pursue ?

Thankyou !!!

Suvrat2510@gmail.com

Learning

4 Replies

V.Raghunadh (Legal adviser)     19 June 2018

Geetings Mr.Jain, your qualification is very good.B.tech+Ll.b means you are also technically strong. There are three better options for you to go through and choose:

1. Treat B.tech as a basic educational degree qualification and take LL.B as your career by updating your self in legal areas. For this you have to join as a junior with a senior Advocate and get well acquainted in the legal issues of practice. And by impressing him you can become a partner there it self.

2. Hide LL.b qualification and proceed your career with B.Tech qualification. but why hiding is because not many employers are comfortable with candidates with law qualification.

3.After getting experience in legal field you can either try your luck as either an employee or set up your own practice.

Regards and best of Luck

1 Like

Suvrat Jain   19 June 2018

Sir , really grateful to have your reply. Its really precious to me . Sir I want to know more about two things. First , how could I done specialization in cyber law in llb or with llb ..? Second , I want to explore government job as well , are there any direct opportunity in government sector for btech plus llb . Will be waiting for your reply . Regards , Suvrat Jain

V.Raghunadh (Legal adviser)     19 June 2018

Dear Jain, in my opinion you are best suitable for a Police Department job who investigate Cyber Crimes. It is better you explore that line if you want to be a good government servant. Justification for my opinion is that :

a. you are young and energetic,

b. the qualifications that you hold will support you and the basic qualification you hold is making you technically strong in the area,

c. the Law degree what you possess will enable to look into the cyber crime issues from legal angle in a deeper way.

ALL THE BEST

Suvrat Jain   19 June 2018

Thankyou so much sir for your reply . Will work on it and strive my best to get into such department . Lastly i am really concerned about how do I get specialization done in cyber law ?? As information has been available on it . On "how" or may be I am not able to get that. Please this point. As well. Thankyou so much again for ur reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register