Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dilip Bhyrav   17 June 2018

Gift Deed cancel/Revoke under the senior citizenship law

Hi

My grandfather have a son and a daughter. My grandfather now gave his own earned house property as a gift deed to me and my brother. And it is registered and khata transferred. But after couple of months grandfather has misled by his daughter and he is asking the property back and we are not ready to give it back. so they are trying find a way to cancel the registered gift deed or to take back the property.
So they filed a senior citizen case at AC court as that we are not taking care of them. For that reason they are asking the AC judge to cancel the gift deed property.
Since no lawyers are allowed inside the AC court during session. Only party members are allowed and we only have to defend.

So is there any way for us to make them not to cancel the gift deed  property?

Note: All the property related documents are with us and they don't have any documents.
Khata also transferred to our name.

Since they are influencing by third persons now they are making the statements as the documents has been signed by Scaring them/Making them afraid kind of things.
Though everything was done by donors will and donors interest only. Now they are lying. How this will affect now? What are the ways for us?

Regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register