LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nilesh madane   17 June 2018

My purchase deed is safe or not

-Late Mr. Robert purchased 125 sqm land in 1969 from Mr. Xyz.
-He transferred this land to his only one son Peter's name in 1975.
-Peter sold 62.50 land to one of his son David on 16 Feb 2015 (before 3 years and 3 months).
-Mr. Peter died in Dec 2016.
-I have purchased that land from David on 25 Jul 2017 (09 months before) and my brother is staying there with his family.
-Now, David's 06 sisters are saying that this is our Ancestral property and return it otherwise we will file suite against me.
-I have 2 questions
(1) It is Ancestral property?
(2) My sale deed is safe or not?

Learning

1 Replies

Sushmitha H   18 June 2018

Hanumant rayappa retired post master baragur 572113 respected sir I was paid salary 62200+ Da upto april 2018 and in the month of may 2018. I was paid rs 60400. the reduction was not intimated by the concerned authorities till now.and i retired in the month of may 2018 with basic of rs 60400 and ordered to recover rs two lakhs being excess paid salary from my gratuity. my joining and retired batchmates are retired with rs 62200 basic. the mistake was committed by the salary drawing officer during pay fixation 2006 pay commission as I was on leave during December and January 2006 and leave was sanctioned no mistake from my side of any kind. now it was a big financial loss if I accepted the sanction pay ..I request you please intimate to proceed further to file against the authority . my service book was totally made corrections from 2006. waiting for early reply as I was badly mental torched.. thanking you sir..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register