LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Honest Raj   10 June 2018

Agreement

my grandfather registered a land to me , when I was minor. when my grandfather died my father threatened me , and bought 10 lakhs from the man who farms my land.
and I signed in bond paper , it has that he paid 10 lakhs when he paid remaining money I need to register 2 acres to him. but I wanna give back his money , is this possible to give back his money without registering to him. he even farming remaining 7 acres for free.

Learning

11 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     10 June 2018

If the property was in your name; and

if the bond was signed by you when you were minor;

then that agreement is not valid.  

You cannot be compeled to register the property base on such invalid agreement.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     10 June 2018

If you have signed any bond during your minor evet, it will be voidable at your instance. Please seek a legal advice from your locality. As this is a procedural and advisory matter both!!

If you have signed any bond during your minor evet, it will be voidable at your instance. Please seek a legal advice from your locality. As this is a procedural and advisory matter both!!

But I singend it when I was 18

I signed I was 18 ,,, its agreement can u tell that how many days the valuation for the agreement

Please let you know that though you have signed that agreement at 18, however it was signed under a state of threat therefore it will be voiadable at your stance. Your second question is not clear! How many days the valuation means???

My friends told that the bond need to be renewed after certain period of time is it real.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     11 June 2018

Yes, please refer the tenurity clause of the agreement.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 June 2018

What is your age now!

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 June 2018

LOCAL revenue codes/rules seem to be involved..

Approach your own very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in succession/revenue/civil matters  and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/personal laws… and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..and show the property/matter related docs etc etc

Check at LOCAL civil courts, HC,SC..for such counsels..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register