LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ibp786   04 June 2018

Res-judicata

I have a land which is leased to indian oil, In lease deed indian oil mention specific clause regarding dealership to land owners when policy permits. Lot of dealership provided to land owners under this policy but an embargo by the ministry of petroleum and nature gases dealership not alloted to me. Aggrieved by decision of Ministry we batch of matters challange the notification of union of india to high court of Delhi. High court denied our prayer to quash the government notification and then we approach to Apex Court , The supreme court of India dismiss my SLP in interim order and then after rejected all the SLP in common order in regards to quash of policy but judgments observation on specific clause in lease deed in favour of me. Due to reject my SLP on interim I was unable to get relif on supreme court judgment. To complete my specific clause in lease deed I approached to Munsif court but respondent Indian Oil take help of res-judicata against me and Munsif Magistrate rejected my case and now my appeal is pending before the district court. In hearing at District court judge is confused on Res-Judicata. Please guide me that RES- JUDICATA is applied on my specific clause in lease deed case or not. High Court Of Delhi and Supreme Court of India dismissed my plea on government of India notification not on my specific clause.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register