Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tanvi...... (MIS coordinator)     25 April 2010

mutual consent-urgent info required...!!

My husband has finally agreed for divorce with mutual consent as he has no ray of hope left of winning by heart by befooling me anymore.Still I doubt his words because he's not a man of words & has shown really cheap & undignified levels including mental torture,abusing,life threatening calls to me & my family etc etc.

Kindly advice me what precautions I shall take while signing the papers so that he doesn't misuse anything & take a step back after six months.I want to know about all the dos & don't s to be considered in this legal process.He has already wanted my so many yrs.I can't tolerate him in my life anymore.Me & my family has already suffered like hell because of him.Kindly advice what all I should take care of.

We don't want any alimony,compensation,maintenance etc.I just want to get rid of him asap.

Thanks & regards to all.

Learning

2 Replies

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     25 April 2010

Even after filing a petition for mutual divorce anyone of the parties can withdraw from it before its final grant.  Filing of petition is no guarantee so bind him on some other monetary committment also.  He might bend to your need.

Tanvi...... (MIS coordinator)     26 April 2010

Thanks Mr Gundlapallis,

Kindly advice what kind of other commitment he can be bounded to??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register