LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shikha sharma   18 May 2018

regarding negative relieving letter

I was employed with a recruitment consultant company in chandigarh for 11 months, joined in june 2017, I was promised a salary of 25k after 3 months of my joining, but I did not receive it due to financial crisis in the company. I resigned on 4th may 2018,without serving a notice period as I was not being paid the due 5k every month since Sept 2017 till April 2018 and was also not paid the salary for 2 months, march 2018 and April 2018. now when I asked for the relieving letter, my ex employer has shared a letter with negative comments about me. what should I do now, I am employed with another company and I have to submit the letter asap.

Learning

8 Replies

Prakash Advocate   18 May 2018

did you signed agreement ?

there is no legal agreement as such But only an appointment letter signed and returned.

I have been also issued salary slips of amount 20k for last 3 months , where I did not get any salary for March and April. and my appointment letter says salary of 25k. I have adjusted to get a salary of 20k each month even after the committed 25k was not paid duly in the past from Sept 2017 onwards because of his financial problem.

Prakash Advocate   19 May 2018

Call tomorrow morning 11 am

Prakash Advocate   19 May 2018

Call tomorrow morning 11 am

shikha sharma   19 May 2018

Can u share your contact no. Please.

Siddharth Jain   19 May 2018

You can serve a legal notice to your ex employer for recovery of your salary which is still unlaid, as well as asking them to issue a relieving letter without any negative comments.
If they fail to adhere within 15 days, you can take them to court.
For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     24 May 2018

You can initiate legal action before labour court and you can ask for your dues and reliving letter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register