Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

eugenejulie16@gmail.com   19 May 2018

resignation

sir /madam
I am presently teaching in one school in bangalore , but due to some emergency and unavoidable circumstances at home i need to resign the job and to get back my original certificates. I tried to talk to them but they are giving excuses and refuse my request . kindly help i need to go back to my native at any cost

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 May 2018

Give a request letter to them writing. Keep an ack.copy with u. Wait 1 or 2 months. Give a complaint to commissioner Education department

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 May 2018

Tender some reasonable notice and complete handover under proper acknowledgment.

If possible help for replacement.

Why the original certificates are with establishment?

Did IT ask to submit originals in writing and issue acknowledgment?

Go thru Board affiliation bye laws e.g; CBSE and clauses on checking and retaining original testimonials.

Have you submitted notice of resignation and communication to handover originals under proper acknowledgment/

Has establishment declined in writing?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 May 2018

Try to resolve by our own skills; reasoning, persuasion, persistence, negotiations….and agree to tender notice pay as per T&C set by Directorate in the state….and/or with help of united teachers forums and/or you own counsels…

Approach own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Labor/service matters and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt …for help and guidance.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL; School-Educational Tribunal, Labor court/CGIT, Civil Courts, HC,SC..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register