Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aftab4u (PVT EMPLOYEE)     23 April 2010

Can i Act ?

Dear Experts,

Require ur valuable guidence for my carrier path. Iam a Govt Servant working in a Agriculture Field, recently i got a oppurtunity to work in a tele serials in a local TV-channel. But when i contacted our superiors they informed that as iam a Govt servant i cant do any other job or cant serve any other industry except the present field. or else i need to resign from my the Govt job. is it true pls advice.

Aftab.

Learning

4 Replies

R.CHALAPATHI RAO (ASST.ENGINEER)     23 April 2010

Dear Aftab

without remuneration ( except pament to your minor expenditure such as transporting and boarding etc )  and without disturbing to the present duties you can do any work, it can be allowed. go ahed.

R.CHALAPATHI RAO

Devajyoti Barman (Advocate)     24 April 2010

Yes ,you can do so as already advised.

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     24 April 2010

You might require prior permission from your authorities even though you act in tele serial for 'no remuneration' else, you will be facing departmental diciplinary actions.

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     25 April 2010

If you are a government servant  you must take prior permission from the Government to act in a tele serial . It is publicly viewed by thousands. Think twice before resigning . Otherwise  You may  put  into  trouble.Even for purchasing a property in your name you will have to take permission. Please go through the civil service rules of your state before venturing. Therein, stated about  restrictions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register