LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek Verma   02 May 2018

Need help in case filed under ipc 306

i am a government teacher since 25 years. one of my student commited suicide last week and his family thought that i was the reason behind his action because i told him to call his parents in school for the admission in 9th class as he was a very dull student and i just wanted to discuss to his parents about him
and his career.

After he commited suicide his fjamily blamed me and filed a case against me as i insulted their child by saying him dull and refused to give him admission( However i had done all formalities for admission,only principal sign was pending) and because of this their child got demoralised and commited suicide.

His family wants me to be punished with by hook or crook.

please help me or suggest me what should i do as soon as possible as my reputation and my job are in risk.

Learning

3 Replies

Arvind Kumar Mishra (Advocate)     02 May 2018

Have faith in indian judicial system. Face the case. Put forward evidence if required. Mere filing a case or fir is not enough to punish you unless your guilt is proved. Have services of a good lawyer. He will defend you.
Arvind Kumar Mishra Advocate. Kushinagar. U.P.

anubhav Bhatt   02 May 2018

Dear client better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

P. Venu (Advocate)     06 May 2018

A teacher scolding a student is an ordinary incident. It does not amount to abetment of suicide unless there are credible facts suggesting ill motives on the part of the teacher.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register