LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhavin   01 May 2018

Forcefully extra working

I am working with the it service company as support engineer, we are having 5 day work policy but our manager/hr forcing us to attend 1 days extra every month. They say it's process requirements. They are also give us only 1 day salary not double. Help me with the law.

Learning

5 Replies

shreyash   14 May 2018

I have similar question I am working in a PSU and my job comes under factory Act, Sir I want to know for how many hours company/management can force me to work in one streach?

shreyash   14 May 2018

I have similar question I am working in a PSU and my job comes under factory Act, Sir I want to know for how many hours company/management can force me to work in one streach?

shreyash   14 May 2018

shreyash   14 May 2018

shreyash   14 May 2018

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register