LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhi   30 April 2018

Divorce issues

The girl is living separate from her husband from last 2 years and want divorce and litigation amount at least. The reason for separation was physical assault and affairs of husband. The husband had a grudge and said he will not spare her by giving divorce. The previous lawyer asked her not to file divorce but only DV and alumni. After that the lawyer stopped working and was not giving proper response. The girl has just changed the lawyer and the new lawyer suggested her that if you will not file the divorce how will you come out of this as DV cannot be proved widout evidence. No pressure was created on her husband from the previous lawyer. The next court date she has gotis of July now. That's wen the new lawyer is suggesting her to file divorce and present evidence. What is the best way to expedite it and deal with new lawyer?

Learning

6 Replies

TGK REDDI   30 April 2018

Shri Abhi

I think you're a male.

Nowhere in your query did you mention the husband deserted her.       His cruelty wasn't  alleged either.

By all means she can seek divorce.    At least litigation amount?     What, then, is at the most?     Why should he pay?

You're frustrated.   Isn't it?        It's but natural.       After all you're a man.     Men and women sympathize with wives and hate husbands.

Abhi   30 April 2018

Well there is nothing to be think about me. If you can suggest, kindly suggest with the process which may help. I have updated the comments with more info.

Abhi   30 April 2018

Well there is nothing to be think about me. If you can suggest, kindly suggest with the process which may help. I have updated the comments with more info.

Abhi   30 April 2018

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Abhi
The girl is living separate from her husband from last 2 years and want divorce and litigation amount at least.

THEN FILE  DIVORCE PETITION UNDER 13 B IF YOU ARE HINDU.  ASK LITIGATION EXPENSES IN A SEPARATE APPLICATOIN TO FAMILY COURT OF YOUR DISTRICT.

The previous lawyer asked her not to file divorce but only DV and alumni.

BY FILING FALSE DV CASE SHE ENSURED EASY DIVORCE TO HER HUSBAND.

After that the lawyer stopped working and was not giving proper response.

I THINK SHE DID NOT PAY FEES TO THE ADVOCATE

The girl has just changed the lawyer and the new lawyer suggested her that if you will not file the divorce how will you come out of this

as DV cannot be proved widout evidence. CORRECT

No pressure was created on her husband from the previous lawyer. The next court date she has gotis of July now. That's wen the new lawyer is suggesting her to file divorce and present evidence. LET HER FILE DIVORCE UNDER SECTOIN 13B OF HINDU MARRIAGE ACT.  SHE WILL GET DIVORCE IN 6 MONTHS. AS MARRIAGE IS ALREDY 2 YEARS OLD SAME DAY OF FILING DIVORCE WILL BE INITIATED.
Its really frustrating for her from last 2 years.

Abhi   30 April 2018

Sir, what if the husband is rigid and force her noy to give divorce..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register