LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SB (Manager)     21 April 2010

Service Bond

I am employed with a PSU for the past nine months. At the time of recruitment I had made my preferences for work area clear and was also taken up in the department that I intended to. I was made to sign a 3 year bond break up value of which is INR 3 lacs. However, after joining the organisation I found that my immediate reporting in line is very bad at delegating and thee entire organisation including his boss knew about this. several of his subordinates had to quit beacuse of his this trait. This trait of his had led me to do nothing on the work area that I much opted for. My coninuos request to him to impart me the work that I have been recuited for has only led to polite dismisals. I have even approached his superior but he was of no better help. Now since he knows about me not being occupied, he intends me to transfer me in a work are that I was never interested in, inspite of me indicating him the other work areas that would give me job satifaction. I am not wanting to change my professional focus by working on things that I never enjoyed doing. The whole situation has given me sleepless nights and stress related headache. How can I get rid of the bond and have some breathing space. The amount for break up is too high and they have not even given any value addition to my skill set olus the OSU pay standards do not permit me honour such high valeue bonds. Please help me in deciding a best course of action.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register